View Single Post
      06-07-2017, 06:39 AM   #6
expidia
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 X5 35i

thx for this info. I actually still have the car port to laptop cable. When I bought the invisihitch it came with a cable and their remote coder (okee from codemycar.com) programmed in the zoom camera feature to view the hitch ball tight.
But then as a bonus that comes with the hitch he programs in as many features you want from the coding list for free.

Just nice to know that I can now do it myself, since I might want to change or add features down the road.

I too luv code feature that now allows me to open and close the tailgate from the fob or door switch. I cant believe my toyota highlander always did this, but my $60,000 x5 wouldn't allow the fob or door switch to do it

And now when I hold the bmw logo down to lock the car a long press turns the mirrors in. I did not want them to fold in every time I turned car off for fear of wearing out the mirror motors prematurely.

question: my wife's audi Q5 key fob also does not open or close the trunk. is the ethernet cable that I now have for the bmw the same cable for the audi?
Im sure I can find a free coding download for the audi in one of the audi forums.

Last edited by expidia; 06-07-2017 at 06:58 AM..
Appreciate 1