01-17-2018, 05:04 PM   #4
elisiX
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: '20 X3M Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabbhatia View Post
I went with the dinan signature package which includes the tune, intake, exhaust and suspension. After spending 100k+ I wanted to have peace of mind about warranty.

I did also got all oem gloss black parts for exterior and cf center console and shifter.

Only parts i got that was not oem cf was the extended shift paddles from autotechnic, paint match front reflectors and rear X5m badge in gloss black.
Australia we don't have the same benefit of sticking with Dinan for warranty purposes. I imagine if we did, and I don't see why not, it would be a very popular choice.

I'll also be going with the gloss exterior for grills and gills as I did on my first X5M. Can't beat the carbon interior trim pieces either for the shifter and center console.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty91ss View Post
1. Performance: FI catless downpipes and FI exhaust, + tune.
2. Cosmetics: removing the chrome side vents and replacing them with...anything. I used black.
FI is a brand i'm definitely keen to explore. Watching video's online, they sound incredible, while still offering a valved system. The Eisenmann Race seems to sounds the best of all X5M exhaust options, but doesn't give you the option of closing off the valves (the Eisenmann Sport sounds like stock). Akra while sounding incredible, supposedly isn't very loud.

Keen to hear everyone's thoughts, particular on exhausts and suspension.

2020 BMW X3M Competition ///M - ALPINE WHITE / SAKHIR ORANGE

Past: 18' BMW M3CS | 18' BMW X5M | '17 BMW M3 Competition | '16 Mercedes GLC250 | '16 BMW X5M | '15 BMW X5 M50d | '14 Audi SQ5
Appreciate 0