Drives: 2017 X5 & 2020 X5

Garage List
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by baiibyy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ministar View Post
Proud owner of X5 F15 X25D M package MY2017

I have problems with speed limit info, for some reason HUD and control panel does not "read/display" speed limit info from signs. I we searched entire forum but i didn't find this issues with X5. I have connected drive camera with line tracking, front collision warning, pedestrian alert, HBA and also i have navigation pro with touch screen and iDrive 5. How can i activate this feature or fix issue?

Thanks in advance!
Did anyone know how to solve this? Someone says that you can code something so it works in Bosnia/Serbia for example? I have also 2021-3 Nav Map, ID5 etc etc, when I go to Croatia SLI works perfectly. When I come back to Bosnia it doesn't work, is there anything I can code so camera reads signs here too or to take info from Navigation MAP? I read somewhere from phone, on some another forum when I was traveling that people code something and it's working, but now I was searching 2 days and can't find that thread. I am up to pay/donate if someone help me fix that. Thanks in advance and sorry about not perfect english

And yes, I dont wanna upgrade some Chinese SLI Emulator
I ended up getting an FSC code from a dealer to get it to work it was expensive and I subsequently found a thread on the forum where there is one member that can supply it at a much lower cost