07-26-2016, 09:43 AM   #86
MarineOh3
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 / 2016 F15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_max
Has anyone dealt with Execuhitch recently. I placed an order with them like 3 weeks ago and was told they will ship my order out when all parts are ready and won't charge my card till the order goes out. Then a week later I see they had charged my card but no communication about shipping. So I called them and was told they were about to ship my order so they charged my card but found out they were short on some pieces and they are awaiting a shipment for those parts. I called again last week since I hadn't heard from them for another week and this time they tell me the parts just landed at the airport and will most probably ship my order by the end of the week. Here we are Tuesday the week after and still no word from them. I also noticed their website has been down for the last month or so, and I'm starting to get concerned at this point.
I ordered from them about a month ago and everything arrived without issue. Installed my InvisiHitch last week; all was fairly uneventful. Only advice I have is that it is MUCH easier if you remove the back wheels and drill out the rivets instead of trying to get them out some other manner. I didn't do it the easy way...

Also, I recommend you just invest in a rivet tool and new BMW rivets. Three of the reusable rivets they sent bent as I was putting them in making them useless. I think this was user error but the BMW rivets with tool is pretty brainless. This was a total of about a $22 investment.

Also, 19mm deep socket with extension is required to remove old aluminum piece and install steel brace...
Attached Images