View Single Post
      11-04-2020, 11:54 AM   #103
Bch06
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 F15

I previously posted here after fixing the air spring issue, however this time the issue is different.

I have an X5 2014 f15 which is showing me an error “chassis function restricted” so I have done the following.

1-Both air bags have been replaced previously 3 months ago when the car dropped down to the ground level.

Recently the car has lifted itself from rear quite high so I did a test on ISTA D which showed me “front left vertical acceleration sensor” so I changed that

Now the chassis function restricted error is still there

I have also used the soapy water to check if the solenoid valve has any leak, however there is no leak.

So I removed the fault codes, and went on a ride however the error came back so this time it’s showing me a different code which is 480DB4 “control time rear left”

NOTE: The car doesn’t deflate with the ista D I have to deflate it manually by disconnecting the air pipes which goes to the Air spring, and also doesn’t inflate when I switch on the car, so I inflated with the ista D and it works.

So my question is do I need to change the air compressor? Or it might be something else? Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by Bch06; 11-04-2020 at 11:55 AM.. Reason: Correction
Appreciate 0