United_States
Rep
Drives: Searching for X6M or M8

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdimagineer
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikikuki7
I understand,

Sorry, I had been coding the X5 and don't have problems, but in all honestly I did not know my friend's computer's mouse would move sometimes when one would click, so it went from "CODE" to the "Code Default Values" button... I don't own a Windows laptop, so I borrowed my friends! Bad idea!

Hopefully everything is ok...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdimagineer View Post
Let the car sleep for about 20 minutes, maybe longer.

Ambient lighting disappearing is normal when coding BDC_BODY. It usually returns after about 10 minutes with the car sleeping.

Default coding shouldn't screw things up unless you significantly altered your VO. I'm assuming you haven't.

No offense, but this is why I'm against people coding their own cars.
Let it sleep. If worse comes to worse i can PM you my phone number.

Does the OBD interface work? Meaning you can still see modules? Or did your friend leave?

I bricked my car during the install of the taillights. Fortunately I had the tools to get it alive again but it took about 5 hours. Everything was dead. But we were doing more than just simple coding.
My friend is staying over... Everything else works, lights, alarm, soft does, tail hate open and iDrive as well... The laptop will stay here... I'll let you know the status... Thanks a bunch!

I can see other modules...
Appreciate 0