View Single Post
      03-23-2015, 06:33 PM   #15
opasha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by scofike View Post
So I followed MattBianco's steps and still same...only one phone at a time shows up as "Connected" (the other is in the "paired" list). Both phones have a little telephone icon with a number 1 on it...is there ever a case where you would have a 1 and a 2 icon?

And I know the one in the Paired list is not connected because I can place calls on it and they dont go thru the car bluetooth.

I can get text messages to display and read back (my kids love the text-to-speech feature which reads your texts!). So I think I have 6NS coded properly, but just cannot get both phones connected at same time.

Ideas?
Yes, you're having the issue abhiku had, so follow my instructions I posted in the OP of my coding thread at the bottom where 6NS is:
For anyone who loses their OFFICE menu in your iDrive, go to HU_NBT / MACRO_PIM / make sure it is set to aktiv. @abhiku's for some reason got deactivated (not sure what happened or how), but it needs to be aktiv for the OFFICE menu to show.

If for some reason, your OFFICE is having issues, make sure all the ones in HU_NBT below are set to aktiv - this will give you the full functionality to make your OFFICE (6NS) to work correctly:

EMAIL_EIN_AUS
SMS_EIN_AUS
CONTACTS_EIN_AUS
CALENDAR_EIN_AUS
TEXT_NOTES_EIN_AUS
AUDIO_NOTES_EIN_AUS
REMINDER_EIN_AUS
TASK_EIN_AUS
PIM_BILDER_EIN_AUS
REMINDER_TRIGGERS_EIN_AUS
MACRO_PIM

I forgot one that deals with your phones...it's called TWO_PHONES_PARALLEL. Make sure it's aktiv. This code allows for multiple phones to be used at the same time via bluetooth giving that Phone 2 setting.

Last edited by opasha; 03-23-2015 at 06:51 PM..
Appreciate 0