10-29-2013, 09:13 AM   #155
chrisny
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsblackmon View Post
Any thoughts on what the new lease specials might entail?
Honestly, I don't have high hopes for much change on the F15 since it's a new model and the program is already pretty good, much better than a new launch usually has. But I wouldn't turn down a $1000 holiday credit .

The question is whether they'll offer a holiday credit on the F15, and keep the rest the same or close to the same.. Chances are, they'll offer the holiday credit but take away or lower the loyalty credit, or lower residual, etc.. I ordered my 335 this time last year and when the holiday credits came around, I did save some money overall, but they lowered the residual to offset some of the credit. Then, by the time the car came in (January), the holiday credit expired but they raised the residual... so I still ended up saving a couple bucks beyond even the credit.

With the obscene numbers they're trying to hit before year-end, I do think we'll get some sort of improvement in November and December, even on the F15. But that's just my guess.... Sales manager I spoke to seems to think programs will be very aggressive in November, but he wouldn't wager a guess as to whether that will include the F15.
Appreciate 0