View Single Post
      11-19-2017, 12:41 AM   #1
ptm1nh
Private First Class
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: Blue Cars

Hello from Seattle

Fist let me start with thanking everyone in this forum, I have learnt a lot from the last 5 months of lurking and reading through posts.

I'm now a happy owner of a 2014 xDrive50i:
- xLine
- Imperial Blue
- Mocha Interior Design
- Driving Assistant
- Driving Assistant Plus
- Cold Weather
- Adaptive Suspension Comfort (S2VMA)
And many other upgrades...

I started looking in June, test drove a few (mostly 35i) and felt that the ride is much more comfortable with either adaptive suspension or DHP. These are quite hard to come by in the used market. I was desperate enough to even write a web crawler to scrape all the VIN # from websites like BMW CPO, cars, autotrader, cargurus, and cross-reference with mdecoder (to whomever stands behind this website, thank you so much!) to verify installed packages.

I found this car out of the blue and decided to give it a test drive after work and was totally sold by how smooth the ride was and mostly, the V8's sound and power (gosh it was beautiful).

Factory warranty is still in effect until May next year but based on what I have been reading, an extended warranty is necessary. The dealership even gave me some discount too because I'm a software engineer and works for Microsoft (no I don't)??? National Warranty Premium Plus 60m/100k $0 deductible for $3k5. I haven't checked yet but was told this is what BMW dealership offers as well. Do you think it's a good deal and does anyone have any experience with National Warranty before? I have about 30 days for full refund.

Finally, picture time... And yes I debadged it all
Attached Images

Appreciate 2