Private First Class
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: Blue Cars

Thank you so much everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuSh View Post
Good color! Good garage as well!
Regarding ext.warranty - what's your current mileage? IMHO if it's around 25-30k then that price for warranty is not bad, I would keep it (especially if you are not planning to mod engine)

P.S. That silver diaper on the rear bumper has to go man....
Thank you for your insight, I don't think I want/need to tune this engine, the power it offers is already more than enough for me. Plus, my wife doesn't like to be shoved into the seat either so I drive in Comfort mode whenever she's in the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stev_chu View Post
Beautiful ride..you'll love your car even more every time when you accelerate. And welcome..
Quote:
Originally Posted by deutsch100 View Post
Wow, beautiful!!! Congratulations. The 50i is a monster, and yes you will LOVE every acceleration.

I have never seen a 50i w/o the flared wheel arches. IMO, this beautiful, gorgeous blue X would really benefit from adding the arches and beffier, more aggressive rims!

Enjoy every mile. That colour is awesome!!!!
Yeah I'm already in L.O.V.E with it every time I accelerate. It gives me the excitement and yet scares me at the same time.

I do have a list of things that I wanna work on and the "diaper" and wheel arches, summer wheel sets are on the list. Besides the weather, finding time between working on the car, family chores, full-time developer, and part-time Master's program is a challenge that I'm trying to solve
Appreciate 1
deutsch1003946.50