09-25-2014, 01:00 PM   #97
skalberti
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Mineral White M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hang0ver
@opasha thanks for your help in coding yesterday. It was really helpful. I have some questions on that.

I still don't see the disclaimer disappear and startup emblem working. I tested this morning and it still didn't work. Even though we did FDL after VO coding, I suspect if it didn't write the HU_NBT. But the HUD Turn signal signal is working fine which is in HU_NBT. Do I need to reset anything?

@skalberti : adding 6ns got the Office menu but its not pulling my iPhone 5s messages. I suspect it might be because its not compatible, but if anyone has info, can you please help me with that?
Go into your Bluetooth settings on your iPhone. Click on the I on the right side of the screen next to your bmw's VIN. That'll pull up another screen. Make sure "show notifications" is turned on. After turning it on, disconnect the phone from the car and then reconnect. Have someone send you a text while your connected to the car and the car is running. You'll will only get text notifications on your Idrive while you're connected to the car. Any unanswered texts you get before you connect to your car will not show up. Hope this helps!