02-09-2015, 03:25 PM   #17
MattBianco
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 X5 35d msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojanlaw View Post
I can't seem to find any reviews on the Maxchip Pro. ....
Please keep us posted on what you select. Coolmex, I think you would need the Racechip Ultimate in order to do a proper comparison.
I've looked but feedback, even in German sites, is scarce.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oshiri View Post
Thanks Matt for preparing that comparison. ....
Most welcome....just from the headline numbers I am guessing Maxchip results may be a tad exaggerated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by opasha View Post
... I just wasn't sure if that is where all the pricing info was coming from since you had to adjust it .
In the initial table I had transposed digits in the euro pricing on two CPA chips.

General comment:
From my cursory search/research it seems CPA chips are more popular than Maxchip. Also, more widely sold (amazon.de, eBay.de for instance). I am still intrigued by the Micro-Chip Tuning chip, not just because of its tiny size and ease of install (removal for service), but because it looks to be lot like Burger, and does not seem to extract as much power -which would be a good thing for me.