07-10-2017, 05:07 AM   #1410
rkinra
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramsal View Post
I'm currently in negotiations on a 2017 X5 35d and i'm being told that demand is high and therefore no incentives. I'm curious about any recent deals/incentives in Vancouver to use for comparables.

I was also quoted freight & pdi $550 more than on the bmw.ca configurator. Has anyone seen that before?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramsal View Post
I'm currently in negotiations on a 2017 X5 35d and i'm being told that demand is high and therefore no incentives. I'm curious about any recent deals/incentives in Vancouver to use for comparables.

I was also quoted freight & pdi $550 more than on the bmw.ca configurator. Has anyone seen that before?
Not sure about the Canadian market, but there is a $2k incentive on the X5s in the US market (was $3k last month).

Also, I got my X5 d on 2/1/17 when it was literally one of the first diesels for the NA market and I paid under invoice. So, my advise is to shop around.
On Order: 2017 X5 3.5d Space Grey | Black Dakota | Fineline Oak | /// M-Sport w/ Adaptive M Suspension + 20" 469M | ZCW | ZDA | ZDB + ACC Stop & Go | ZPP | Multi Contours + Comfort Rear Seats | Rear Window Shades | Parking Assistant | HK Stereo | Apple CarPlay | BMW CCA # 309838

Appreciate 0