View Single Post
      08-05-2017, 06:37 AM   #30
TyantA
Rep
Drives: '07 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by turboawd View Post
They're just not allowed to tell you who the previous owner was.
That's what I thought. I'm visiting relatives in QC right now. Sales rep hinted that I ask someone here to run the VIN if I want that info as "the laws are different".

I did talk to someone here but they didn't get back to me yesterday and they are closed on weekends, so I'm out. I leave today for home (or to check out the vehicle in person) which are two different directions. I don't have the info I need our a realistic enough starting price point to consider driving out of my way to check out out. Not to mention the poll results have spoken!

That said, I don't think I will find an X5 that well equipped with that few km anywhere else... But any accident, however minor, doesn't seem to be the best foot to start a vehicle relationship. It is slim pickings in Canada too. Right now, BMW.ca only lists 20 X5 35d 2014 in the entire country. All have higher km, most have fewer features and higher asking prices, hence the original interest. Not to mention the imperial blue vs the typical black/white/great options.

I guess I haven't mentioned yet. They weren't sure if they could CPO the vehicle. Last night they brought it into the shop and determined they would CPO it. Which would "cost more" but they would "split the difference". The new price tag came to 59k tax in lol.

Last edited by TyantA; 08-05-2017 at 06:52 AM..
Appreciate 0