08-13-2017, 05:12 PM   #10
3X3=5
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: in a lot of traffic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Cash View Post
WOW! That really sucks.

What sucks the most is that I too ordered some rears from them and have been waiting since 29 July 17 and they're still "processing." Spoke w/one of their reps via e-mail and was told they had one in stock on the other was backordred and would take 2-3 weeks to get in. After reading of your situation with them, I've requested my order to be canceled and my money refunded!
I hate to badmouth a business, but honestly I think that's a good move. It's hard to write this off as as mistake - the wheels I received should NEVER have been sent out. In addition the issues I mentioned above, the tone of the paint didn't match between the wheels and worst of all, the face of one wheel had been so heavily refinished that the little indentation for the ///M emblem was gone completely. And so they didn't even put an ///M sticker on it, just left it blank. And two of the other wheels had the ///M upside down.

After that, I tried to find some 468Ms but no one in the US has them. I ended up working with Jesse at PK Auto Design to find something aftermarket, and he mentioned a customer who took 21" 612Ms off his X5M with like 20 miles. Those are on the way to me now.
Appreciate 0