Drives: 2014 X5 35d, 2008 Lexus IS-F

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmack123 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxBBVTMxX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmack123 View Post
You are THE man! Other than that it was just installing the module in the steering wheel correct?
Correct, but I did unplug my battery and waited a few minutes before I did the module.

I do not fuck around when it comes to Air Bags 👀 or anything electrical on the vehicle. I always unplug the battery.
Yes I did the same (unplugged battery and waited till all systems shut down) prior to installing my Carplay module. Also def don't want to set off the airbags lol. This is awesome though. How do you like TJA?
I have only gotten it to work one time, it was pretty cool. But mine is only coded to the original 25mph 🤷🏽

After you're done with everything, easiest way to check it is at a stop light. As soon as the vehicle in front of you takes off, activate it and it should work until the driver in front of you pulls to far ahead or the vehicle will give you the narrow lanes warning and beep twice, then dud activate.

I'm going to mess with it later to see if I can increase it just a tad bit and see how it does. I read last night that it's meant to work in speeds under 40mph… I don't know.
Appreciate 1
jmack1231302.00