Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 X5 35d | 2019 X3 30i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by barcelona View Post
Kindness.
The chap is getting diesel. Perhaps he/she was indifferent and could have went either way. I do not know what other relevant factors that he assessed in his decision which I respect. I got a 50i. No I cannot drive fast in city, but in highway tight passing is expedited. Others chose 35i ( in US I think more 35i are sold than 30d/40d). None are wrong, that is why they give options ( issue is when there are no options, like no 50dM in some markets). Each buys a new toy (yes it is a toy as we could all buy something different). So enjoy and I am on the forum to learn and have fun. When I switched from diesel to gas by biggest peeve was wasting more time at the pumps. Come on it is only nine days left, for those who celebrate. Maybe I am the first to say it Merry Christmas to all my new found friends.

Cheers bud...Merry X-mas to you too...we're all trying to enjoy some good discussions...nice of you to've joined the discussion...
well that's it folks...this wraps up our last edition of "To Diesel or no to Diesel"...
drive safe & for those who are driving in more pleasant weather....we're having -16ish C (-3 F) here in Ontario (with is a -10000C feels like!)...
Appreciate 0