Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpel View Post
Beechflyr,

Alan l. said it well

Just to clear a couple things up. There are many coverage options available. The two options the majority choose are:

Partial Front End) This kit will cover 18-24 inches up the hood and front fenders. Front bumper, mirrors, and even headlights in some cases. With this option there will be a line across the hood and fenders but depending on the color or the car it will be easier or harder to see.

Example Photo: 2013 650i - Partial Front End
Attachment 1022078
Attachment 1022080
Even with the partial coverage you cannot see a visible line across the hood or fenders.

Full Front End) This covers the entire hood, front fenders, front bumper, mirrors, and headlights in most cases. **There will be no seam/line across the hood**

Example Photo: E92 M3 - Full Front End
Attachment 1022081
Attachment 1022082

Example Install Video: E92 M3 - Full Front End

Unlike other films XPEL ULTIMATE has a 10 year warranty against yellowing, cracking, hazing, peeling, and staining. This means that you won't have to worry about a yellow clear bra on your BMW.
Well said! I've used Xpel since day 1 on my cars, couldn't be any happier! Yes, it's expensive, but my X5 is a daily driver that gets 50/60,000 miles a year and my OCD issues about stone chips are off the charts! When I sold my Touareg which had full protection, the buyer was amazed by the film and that it had no chips! I swear by it, the hard part is finding someone good and that uses Xpel Ultimate! Many guys I know paid for Xpel Ultimate but got a cheaper thinner film, later in time they found out it yellowed and were pissed because they received a crappy non Xpel film.

Joe
Appreciate 0