10-24-2013, 07:29 PM   #115
barcelona
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: X

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisny View Post
Anyone ever hear of an order being submitted but no production order number nor 'build number' being assigned right away?

My order is supposedly in, but no production order number assigned yet. I thought the production order number was assigned right away once the order is submitted. I get that the build week isn't always assigned right away, but how can an order be submitted with no order number assigned?? How would they get back to the record in the system.....?

Am I reading this correctly that the only reason an order can be "in" but not have an order number is if my CA doesn't actually have an allocation yet? He said it would be assigned next week...

I learned of my production order 3 weeks after order placed. Now the order could have been issued say a week after the order placement. I believe that it takes a week or so after the order for the production number. Build week was issued about 2 weeks before commencement of actual build date. Again, just guidelines. However recent orders appear to being quickly built.
Appreciate 0