View Single Post
      12-30-2014, 06:29 AM   #7
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatmatt0116 View Post
I've got my own financing @ 1.75-1.99%, so that's a non-issue. The BS "Destination and handling" fee is $950, I've always been able to get rid of that. So what else can they play with? I can walk into any of the 5 dealerships in the area right now and buy one of the 2 x5ms they are allocated monthly @ MSRP. Why in the world would I buy from any particular dealership unless I get something out of it?

My next stop is the place I bought my m coupe in 2008. They said they would play ball, but I'd like to hear from some folks who have ordered M vehicles in the past to get an idea of what I can reasonably expect to knock off the purchase price.

GOLFERR, what is the dealer invoice on an x5m spec'd to a price of $108,950?

I am not sure what invoice would be, that would be a David question sorry. you can subtract 6-7% off MSRP and that usually will give you a rough estimate.

Out here in SoCal dealers like to mark up a lot. I would not be surprised to see other dealers around us 5k over MSRP on these at launch. And if allocations continue to be low like all the rest of the BMW line up has been as of late, negotiating will be a tad tougher but def doable IMO. I believe we are at MSRP at most and David may be a little under but I don't know where he stands on those right now I apologize. He will be back in the office on the 2nd from holiday.

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0