View Single Post
      01-02-2015, 08:51 AM   #9
eyeloveteeth
Private
Rep
Drives: Wood Hauler

man, i'm torn... i know the X5/X6M will be beastly, but i'm so confused...

no one seems to be sure if the new models will have the all digital tachs or the old one from the current X5.

Also, if the 50i is really anywhere near 4.3 lets just say for arguments sake it's 4.5 when averaged out and not done by professionals....

getting that Dinan Tune and not losing warranty on the car would probably push it to 4.3 (or if the MT numbers are correct, from 4.3 to maybe even 4.1? or 4.0?) -

Then that's completely in range of the X5/X6M...

I know BMW has typically underrated their engines but hitting 4 seconds on a massive SUV is a pretty big feat, i don't think it's going to be better than 3.8 (if even)

This is insanely difficult, i feel like the dichotomy has been so screwed up for us current buyers.

Then you see random numbers being thrown around that the X6M will be sold at $130k and it really seems to be a complete waste of time.

practically fully loaded X6 M sport is $97700 and can probably be talked down to 94000 (probably more but i'm just being safe). 94000+3000 dinan stage 1 and I save essentially a car?

Seems kind of disproportionate. I really really like the new X5/X6M, but it just seems so off.
Appreciate 0