Installsplus
Ultimate Driving Machine E92ESS625 M3/G05 X5 Msport 40i Individual
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 DCT/ESS 625 kit

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by es1 View Post
It was fixed finaly. But frustration is with the fact they DID NOT know they fixed it. They told me to take car home and they ordered a part and that I should bring it in next month. I seat in the car started driving and well all is OK. I go home send google address, bum address is there in my messages. None of them knew what the heck is going on that is bad part. And no they did not have BMW loaner but rather Hertz rental some crappy Hyundai hybrid sonata. Man that car sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticBlue View Post
I don't see what the problem is. Let them do what they need to do. It's covered under warranty. It's free. I assume they gave you a loaner. These cars are incredibly complex. I'm amazed that they are as reliable as they are. That said, being as complex as they are, 100% reliability is obviously not a realistic expectation. It doesn't seem like something that you need to be "so frustrated" about, unless there is more to the story. If this were the worst thing that happened to me this week, I think I could deal with it.
I have one for sale if u need one. That's if warranty doe ant cover it.
Appreciate 0