View Single Post
      07-26-2014, 12:01 PM   #87
greentrbo95gst
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 21 M5 Comp

This is BS. I am the person who reached out to these guys and asked to give us a good deal on group buy basis after doing extensive research on how Racechip works. He asked if $50 off would be a good deal and I pushed for $150-$170 off, which eliminated their profits. They agreed because they are car enthusiasts as well and wanted to help.
I went back to them and sent a copy of this thread. They are not happy and I saw all emails from opasha. It's nice how you put them on blast here, but you forgot to mention that in bunch of your emails you proved that you or your mechanic never looked at the instructions, which come with pictures. You removed so many things to get to two plugs and all you had to do is stick your hands in, unplug the MAP sensors and plug in the tune. They told you to test the system with the dummy plug, which essentially puts the system back to oem, and that still did not fix your problem. This means your installation was wrong. You threatened them with a law suit and lawyers, but when they asked you to send them dealer's findings so they can fight it with the manufacturer of the chip, you claim you threw it away.........really?
I was actually willing to help you throughout this issue, but after comparing what you posted in this thread and reading actual emails from you to the company I lost all the respect I had for you.

R33, what a professional advice you give on a public forum to another member against a small business. You don't pay for sponsorship here and poach members via pm, which you tried with me and I was actually going to give you business for my M5 parts.
You are a business owner in this industry yourself, but you act with no ethics on this public forum. Please don't take this as a form of attack, but you pm'ing members to buy from you and speaking negatively of other businesses without having a proper account is against the rules. You advised him to file a chargeback with the credit card company without knowing both sides of the story on a group buy that set ground rules with no returns unless the tune has a defect and all of them including harnesses are tested in Germany before they are shipped to the US and DTMhaus tested them as well. How would you like this to happen to your business?
Remember that Karma is a.......!