View Single Post
      03-24-2018, 02:01 AM   #111
Bavariane31
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: ‘03 530iA Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracus View Post
As mentioned before, your analogy is not a proper one since the source is very different and we talk of totally different effects. My initial post was mentioning something else not MRI and never mentioned MRI. Again, not relevant since everything is so different between the two. I should have point that you are the one that is actually wrong by making such analogy since they are so different. My mistake in here.

In regards with your other comments, I think that you either accidentaly overreacted for something that does not justify your conclusion in any way, either you are overly sensible and every contradictory discussion is in your opinion a personal affront. I actually find your choice of words inadequate even a litle bit offensive since you are painting me with attributes, while I never said anything towards your persona. So I sincerely suggest an introspection. There is nothing offensive in my comments. This is a forum and you should expect different reactions that are expressed in many ways, from straight and frank opinions to corrosive comments.

as a note, smoking is not harmful either, and many are still kickin it”.

Anyway, I am out of the subject, each with its own, I am not here to argue or dismantle someones beliefs in how healthy, safe and “in parameters” everything is. Is a free world free of choices.
Peace.
You said you won't buy a EV until it was proven not to have EMF.... That statement (as well as some others) make no sense. Well your current car has a battery too; are you afraid of it? Does high current that drives EV motors bother you? MRIs use high current (super high in fact, and that's why I used it as an extreme example). What do you think about electricians who work in power plants all day? I still don't understand your beef against electricity.

I honestly was trying to educate you. You definitely got away a lot more from our conversation than I did (I hope you learned a few things, because I didn't really). The only things I was offended at was some points you made that are completely unfounded. MRIs are not considered dangerous and asking me to get an MRI for an hour everyday isn't a personal attack to show me that it's harmful isn't it? Not all radiation is bad (Vitamin D synthesis, some of it promotes healing and skin formation, radiation therapy actually helps people, some radiation is harmless such as visible light....).

Everyone knows that smoking is dangerous. There's scientific proof. Open up a smoker's lung. There's no evidence that MRIs are harmful.

Again, I hope you learned a few things. That's all life is about. The pursuit of knowledge. I agree to disagree as well.
Appreciate 0