Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3 DCT Silverstone II

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavariane31 View Post
You're just trolling me at this point. Such behavior is shameful from a veteran poster like yourself. Please educate yourself on MRIs and how they operate. A simple Google search will suffice. Responses like these discredit all your previous points even if they are truthful.

And on a lighthearted note; if you're willing to pay for my MRI every hour of the day for a year, I'll take you up on that offer! Let's stay on the topic of EVs.
As mentioned before, your analogy is not a proper one since the source is very different and we talk of totally different effects. My initial post was mentioning something else not MRI and never mentioned MRI. Again, not relevant since everything is so different between the two. I should have point that you are the one that is actually wrong by making such analogy since they are so different. My mistake in here.

In regards with your other comments, I think that you either accidentaly overreacted for something that does not justify your conclusion in any way, either you are overly sensible and every contradictory discussion is in your opinion a personal affront. I actually find your choice of words inadequate even a litle bit offensive since you are painting me with attributes, while I never said anything towards your persona. So I sincerely suggest an introspection. There is nothing offensive in my comments. This is a forum and you should expect different reactions that are expressed in many ways, from straight and frank opinions to corrosive comments.

as a note, smoking is not harmful either, and many are still kickin it”.

Anyway, I am out of the subject, each with its own, I am not here to argue or dismantle someones beliefs in how healthy, safe and “in parameters” everything is. Is a free world.
Peace.
Lost all say when you compared smoking to getting an MRI.
Current: 08 E90 M3 DCT SSII w/ BE RB Swap, H8 Lux 180s, MS Drop-in AF, CF spoiler, CF diffuser, OEM CF leather trim, CF DCT paddles, Custom DCT flatbottom wheel, MirrorTap 9500ix, RockAuto rotors, Hawk HPS pads, AMS ECU 93 Oct Map Tune, GTS DCT update, Slambo custom undertray
Appreciate 0