05-24-2022, 07:01 AM   #6
Chilled
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: F85 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcm3 View Post
are the linkages (rear) adjusted properly? Try spraying some soapy water by the air line at the top of the bags to see if any leaks (bubbling) or around the bags.
Not sure how I am supposed to spray the airline connector with it been in the car. Where the fitting is, it sits almost flush to the upper body of the strut/bag tower.

I'm not sure it's a leak tho. The X has been sitting there since the 15th and in the morning 16th it was at 78.5cm and this morning still at the same height.

So overnight it drops nearly 2cm, and then just stops. Hence why I'm really confused as to what is going on.

The weird part is that the original oem bags sometime would drop overnight to stops, and other times it would take almost a week. Granted, whilst this weirdness was happening sometimes the car was on a battery tender, sometimes it was unlocked, or a combination.

There is an idea, pull the fuse and see if it does drop fully or is the pump keeping it at current level. Unless someone knows when and how the pump activates automatically.
Appreciate 0