View Single Post
      11-21-2014, 09:49 AM   #1
Tom Europe
Rep
Drives: 2015X5 30d

Introduction new X5 owner

Hallo All,

Firstly, let me introduce myself.

I live in Europe (central part) and I am happy F15 30d owner (I believe this is 35d in the US). Before - had E70 and more before E60. I have been reading this forum for couple of months. I do appreciate you input. This is outstanding. This is how this kind of forums should work!

The car is wonderful. Driving is so smooth. I am not a big fan of diesel but this diesel is not driving like diesels I know. Maybe it is somehow tuned for the US market to make diesel more popular ;-) By the way - do you have an idea if the sound inside the car is real and not-real (I mean somewhere from the sound system)? I am asking as this really does not sound like diesel (it sounds rather like v8 ;-)

My configuration is called in the US pretty loaded (I believe). I took Jet Black (great colour) and inside - Canberra Beige.

One thing that could be interesting - I had extra quick delivery. I mean - from final order to taking from the dealer - about 5 weeks. What - as I read is rather unusual (I have 2015 model).

So - I will remain mostly the reader. If you like to know something re: EU configuration - I would be more that happy to help!

Best regards.

T_E
Appreciate 0