View Single Post
      04-24-2017, 05:57 PM   #39
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0

Garage List
I have so many. Back in 2011 I had a new CTS-V for an extended test drive. I went to the Ford dealer in it to drive a used GT500 they had. They acted like it was a rare exotic & would not let me drive it. I laughed at the manager & left.

Back in 2010 or so, I was looking for a 335. I was at a BMW dealer in North Jersey sitting down with the salesman after the test drive, trying to make the deal. He was a rude ahole and started to literally not answer me at all. I ask for the manager & still nothing. I see him & get up to go talk to him myself & this salesman says "I wouldn't do that." Excuse, me? Are you threatening me you POS? Anyway, the manager proceeded to add on bs "doc fees" & would not remove them so I left. They can keep the car.

Another time at an Infiniti dealer, with my buddy who was looking to maybe buy a G35/37, we get saddled with the idiot salesman they starts telling us the G is a fast car & we can't drive it LMAO! We rolled up in my almost new Speed6 at the time that could wax the G. We laughed at him & bounced. I made sure he heard my turbo spool & the BOV.
Appreciate 0