View Single Post
      03-25-2015, 12:35 PM   #8
opasha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i

6NS is a bit tricky. Some say you have to connect to your bluetooth first as soon as your car connects to your phone, then kill your email client. This should restart emails coming into your iDrive Office menu.

However, there are some hiccups with this procedure and it does not seem consistent at all, so I'm not sure. There are a few coding options that I listed that make 6NS much more functional, and it's good to code them in as well from what I've read. I listed this new info a week or so ago in the coding thread OP (bottom of the page under 6NS ). Here:

If for some reason, your OFFICE is having issues, make sure all the ones in HU_NBT below are set to aktiv - this will give you the full functionality to make your OFFICE (6NS) to work correctly:

EMAIL_EIN_AUS
SMS_EIN_AUS
CONTACTS_EIN_AUS
CALENDAR_EIN_AUS
TEXT_NOTES_EIN_AUS
AUDIO_NOTES_EIN_AUS
REMINDER_EIN_AUS
TASK_EIN_AUS
PIM_BILDER_EIN_AUS
REMINDER_TRIGGERS_EIN_AUS
MACRO_PIM

While you're coding these in HU_NBT, search "exchange" to bring up the exchange email client services (there should only be one that deals with email)- activate it as well, and that might help hiccups with exchange emails if it's not already activated. I'll look up the exact code later when I get time. Gotta run. Good luck, everyone!