03-21-2016, 11:46 PM   #32
Don Juan
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X7 40i, 2020 I3s Bev

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubsesd View Post
i have been debating installing any form of lowering on the f15 because i didnt want it to ruin the ride. although the car rides at a pretty acceptable height, another 1" would make it perfect imo. i chose the euro version Eibach spring with rear links. the font lowers about 1.3" and the rear you basically adjust wherever you like with the links. ride is great! most noticeable difference was driving it away after lowering. it felt tighter in any form of turning and slightly stiffer. after a week of driving, i cant remember it driving any different. winter is ending and our roads are full of random cracks and holes, and it drives very well regardless. no bounce, no jarring rebound.

car sits at 31.15" from ground to fender on oem 20" wheels. in the pics i test fit the 22" wheels to see how they look. very happy with the results
Dubsesd do you have the eibach part number ? and the seller information ? I think the H&R is too agressive and the ACs are too expensive.. is the front supension the same for the 35xdrive and the 35sdrive ?
2020 X7 MSport 40i
2020 I3s Bev
Appreciate 0