View Single Post
      12-10-2013, 01:46 PM   #61
Psycho
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: ex-'12 X6M, waiting on ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencoop View Post
Well, I decided to turn around and drive back home as the weather is getting much worse and the car has absolutely zero traction on the Summer rubber. Driving 5MPH I am slipping and sliding.

Spoke to Jim, the service manager at Open Road BMW of Edison and he seems like a super nice guy based on initial impression, and is willing to go out of his way to have my SAV picked up tomorrow, though since I am so anal and don't trust people driving my X5 I will bring it back myself tomorrow AM.

Here is a video of what I a had to deal with on my drive and Yes another issue came up just now....

To the 3 issues I had..

1 The Turn Signal not turning off
2 Frontal Collision Warning Malfunction
3 pedestrian Warning Limited
I now have
4 Parking Brake Limited
5 Panorama View Check Camera lens (this one could be due to the snow...but who really knows)

Maybe I should have just for the Cayenne - so far absolutely zero issues with my 991 911 .

Let's see how BMW takes care of this / hopefully this will not be my last Bimmer...

Were you driving with the parking brake on, or is that part of the defect? Hope you get this sorted quickly, as this looks like a potential safety issue with that nasty weather you have to drive in.
Appreciate 0