United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8

Garage List
I12 BMW i8  [0.00]
F13 BMW M6  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinan-M View Post
The scum is next to you or when you look in mirror. Anyone can post pictures.
Like you said, anyone can post pictures, which is why I, unlike you, provided video. Very convenient of you to ignore it (safety blanket?). But no worries, I'm not one to chest beat over something as insignificant as the car I drive. I'm glad chrisny smacked you in the face with some humble pie. I mean, what kind of mental and emotional deficiencies must one have to say things like "we are in another league" and make elitist pompous remarks at other members all fueled by the fact that you drive a moderately expensive vehicle, in America of all places? Perhaps it's just a matter of being a foolish nouveau riche asshole with delusions of grandeur. I mean really, a 2006 M5 and 2013 X5M? That gets you on "another league"? What league would that be? The league of douchebag? Cause I'll tell you, I rather debadge my M6 than be in any way related to that kind of classless foolishness. Note to non-M owners: I'll share the same air with you, I don't think myself a god because of a small badge on my car, but watch out for this guy he's "special".
Coming Soon:
2016 BMW M4 GTS De-Winged and Bagged on 22s
Appreciate 0