View Single Post
      03-17-2014, 01:36 PM   #5
wdimagineer
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 X5 M

I was able to speak to the Sales Manager today. He's working on it and will either make me whole by reimbursing me for a payment, or working with BMWFS to adjust the contract inception date. (I'm hoping for the latter.)

He also mentioned that despite the snow in the DC metro area my X5 was picked up today and is on its way home to me.

This whole deal has been a bit crazy. My CA who I have used for years abruptly quit to go to another dealer during the middle of the transaction. He was the only person I knew at this place, leaving me in the dark after he was gone. I think that's what set a lot of this confusion in motion. He's a good guy and it's a huge promotion for him, but would've rather he waited until my transaction was finalized.