View Single Post
      08-14-2016, 12:18 PM   #1
Imperator
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 335i

Question On the fence regarding preowned 2014 MSport xDrive50i

I stumbled across a local dealer offering a 2014 xDrive50i M-Sport fairly loaded up:
  • M-Sport
  • Executive
  • Mocha Design on Black Sapphire Metallic
  • Dynamic Handling
  • Lighting Package
  • Driver Assistance Plus (no ACC Stop+Go)
  • Cold Weather
  • Ventilated Seats
  • Rear Comfort Seating
  • 469M wheels with nearly-new P-Zeroes

Unfortunately the miles are high (40,500) and the price is firm at $54K, but it appears well-maintained and is in good condition for the mileage. I have the full service history from the prior owner, the residual BMW Maintenance Plan and original Tire & Wheel coverage package is transferable. The relationship with my local BMW dealership is top-notch, having purchased my prior 335i from them, and my former SA is ready to assist with anything on this X5.

I'm coming from a near-pristine CPO 2014 Audi SQ5 built exactly the way I wanted with just 14,500 on the clock and a ton of fun mods ready to go in the garage. The F15 would have been my first choice but I didn't need anything so roomy and the SQ5's mannerisms drew me in to try something different-- it really feels light on its feet and is easy to toss around.

Should I bite? The dealer offered a fairly high trade number on my SQ5 but I'd be sad to see it go with the way I cared for it.
Appreciate 0