09-22-2021, 06:29 PM   #4
Clifton
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cars with tires

Quote:
Originally Posted by M302_imola View Post
Was the Foxwell NT530 very straight forward on the recalibration? From the pics, it's look so. Did you purchase the Foxwell NT530 off amazon? Any issues getting deep enough in the TC to suck out all the old fluid?
The NT530 navigation takes some getting use to, but once you figure it out, it is fairly straight forward. It has lots of features that more than pay for the $160 cost. Example: Battery registration, Transfer case adaptation, read/clear codes, diesel fuel filter purge etc. It's nice to have a hand held unit that's ready to go vs. a laptop you need to configure and fight with.

DO NOT BUY Foxwell from Amazon - My understanding is that you will not be able to get support nor the lifetime upgrades from Foxwell. Buy it straight from Foxwell. I've already updated mine to the latest software right out of the box and I added another car make which open up another realm of features for that car.

The tube that I used was a little thick, but ridged enough for me bend it without pinching it to allow siphoning. As others have shared, I think a 8" brake line bent into a candy cane would help get that little bit that I missed ~25-100 ML.

Good Luck!

Appreciate 2