View Single Post
      04-29-2014, 02:49 AM   #20
kip1
Captain
Rep
Drives: X5M50d

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS919 View Post
Luckily no one is having a problem with the seats popping out. I believe that feature is exclusive to the Aston Martin DB5 with option package 007.

There is a big difference between the seat popping out and a clip on a trim piece coming loose.

"People accept things like lambs and fix it themseles." Is somone more of a "lamb" for spending 50 seconds and fixing an easy problem rather than wasting a several hours taking their car to a BMW service center?
Are you referring to the Aston Martin seat that actually works as it was designed to? The OP's seat is faulty, or do you think that seat works as a "luxury" seat should, or is there a fault you just choose to ignore.

My comment was a reaction to a post stating that all people who dont fix these themselves have to left hands, please dont take it out of context. In my opinnion that post was BS and flaming. How can BMW fix a fault if they are not aware of it? Why should I tolerate a fault, just because you do?

I am truly sorry if your country has hours long queues, we have rapid service, so no problem leaving the keys at the dealer.

Now if this would happen out of warranty, I wouldnt pay the extra money. I would just fix it myself.

Signing out of this thread. Keep fixing the seat yourself if you want to, just dont disrespect people who choose not to tolarate a manufacture/design fault.
Appreciate 0