First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i M

Garage List
2019 BMW X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnikolov View Post
Hey mate, great build! Congrats! I have had troubles finding a build to look exactly like mine and also did hell of a lot of reading to try to self-explain some of the extras. It's really useful what you did, wonderful info.

I also ordered those for summers.. how they look on your car!

I've opted in for this one, as I have to maneuver at tight garages all the time and it is useful not to have to turn the wheel that much. I have tried the feature on E70 and it didn't feel bad at all. I haven't also experienced any troubles in high speeds. Hope it's not reaaaaly bad in high speeds as you say...

Also I've opted out for the comfort rear seats, as they had mixed opinions here in the forum. Reading what you say makes me think I've done all the bad choices :/
There are no bad choices with these vehicles! The standard rear seats are plenty comfortable. I have also read the mixed reviews and just posted my experience. I did not have a choice since I also got the third row. The main difference is the recline angle but they are plenty comfortable without it. Don't worry.

Please list your build when you get a chance.
Appreciate 0