View Single Post
      12-05-2016, 11:42 AM   #229
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

I enjoyed the episode this week with Negan/Karl, and it was nice to see them use some of the best moments from the comic for this episode. The one thing I think the show is really missing right now though in regards to Negan, are the fanatical followers. Everybody seems to despise the guy, it just doesn't make any sense. He needs a band of people around him who just worship the ground the guy walks on, or it's just not realistic that he can stay in power like this when everybody in the world hates the guy. Ok zombie apocalypse and I just said "realistic", lol.

Anyway, what sucks for me is Carol is my favorite character on the show and she's been in exactly one episode out of the first seven. I know they're laying the ground work for all out war when all these communities band together to take on the Saviors, but it's just so sloooooooooow. One episode left until the mid season finale, and they've barely moved the bar at all on the plot.

I bet we get two deaths in the mid season finale on Sunday. Spencer is short for this world (if you read the comics), and I bet Negan is going to Lucille the fat lady. Promos for next week show Rick crying again and broken down, so I bet he Lucille's the fat lady due to what Carl did this week. We shall see!
Appreciate 0