View Single Post
      08-25-2016, 06:22 PM   #2713
shahdad.lotfi
Rep
Drives: X5 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
None of that would do it, and I ran your VIN, and I see nothing else in your FA that could be restrictive. If it i snot working, it does not appear to be becuase it is being disabled. I would ask dealer if it should be working from factory or not.
Before I ever start coding, I asked the dealer and he simply responded that the GFHB is not available on X5, simple as that! So I suppose he didn't know any about coding!

BTW, I have another problem and I not sure if anyone here is experiencing it too! I have enabled video in motion and mkv files to be able to be read from USB. The problem I have is that after like 5-20 min of playing, the screen goes blank and only the sound is coming, and the only way to get out of this is to completely switch off the car, and wait for about 10 min outside and then get back into the car and replay it. I thought that is because of high resolution of the files, (1080p mkv) or playing from HDD, but after changing the format to a lower resolution and using a USB Key, it didn't seem to resolve the problem.
Appreciate 0