Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325er
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahn360Photo
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325er
Apply above comment to Kape60 as well. Get off the Kool aid pal most bimmers today look like s$&&
I see a Kia in your future with mcdonalds parking lot in the back ground and you wearing red uniform!

Solid logic pal, you tell that story while flipping next burger
Grow up pal. I am a disenfranchised BMW loyalist. That should concern the brand because I am not alone. FYI I owned an e92 M3 and an E46 before that. My current 325 is a daily and winter driver that has miles too low to give up. My 2013 X3 is a piece of garbage. After owning many BMWs what do you think my opinion of BMW should be? Bravo on that clattering four banger and non existent steering feel? The very attribute that was your key differentiator for years? Wake up to the reality of the new BMW and respect the opinions of others who have a clue without reducing your sad self to pathetic attempts an personal insults. Ohhhh noo! He insulted my car an said I flip burgers!!! How creative!! You're a genius.
Guess someone forced you to buy that x3 right? How big was the gun they needed to make you sign the contract ?
Appreciate 0