View Single Post
      08-23-2013, 07:03 PM   #8
dorsz
Rep
Drives: Mitsu Montero Sport

I do agree Super LCI as I did post earlier in other Thread

[QUOTE=SkipSauls;14549114]Thanks, it's nice to see some detailed pictures of the interior. I like it, but I'm also even more convinced that this is more an E70 "Super" LCI than a truly new model. It won't surprise me if several part numbers are the same, or are at least interchangeable.

I hope That I'm wrong on my conclusion regards to 2014 F15 model, after reading and reviewing all photos I did arrive with answer that is a last LCI makeover till real F15debiuet as 2015 model to compete with MB GL series and Audi Q7. Overall geometry and shape is basically is the same accept front, side and rear sheet metal changes compared to older ladies hefty makeup to look younger. There is no car manufacturer producing a replacement model without presenting on auto shows to public to make them put on hold future purchase from competition. F15 need to be bigger to accommodate a REAL 3rd row seats

MSN.COM
2014 SUV news

http://t.autos.msn.com/research/buyi...-2014-preview#

BMW X5
BMW Group Starting price: $53,725
Availability: Late 2013

The BMW X5 receives a complete refresh for 2014 with an eye to performance. The new model year marks the first time that BMW will offer the X5 in a rear-wheel-drive variant, the sDrive35i. Another X-Series first is BMW's drag-reducing Air Curtains fitted to the inside of the front fenders, which help manage airflow to increase aerodynamic efficiency. Three gasoline versions are available — the sDrive35i, xDrive35i, xDrive50i — as well as a diesel option, the xDrive35d. Prices start at $53,725

There is no word it is new F15 model!

Last edited by dorsz; 09-03-2013 at 09:38 PM.. Reason: Found on msn.com 2014 suv's. They call a "Complete Refresh"
Appreciate 0