07-03-2021, 10:42 AM   #66
FCX5
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukhk527 View Post
Cars at the dealership getting the rear hatch rattle fixed finally and a check up since the factory warranty runs out on 8/15.

Got a G05 XLine as a loaner and while it does look good on the outside, the interior just doesn't do it for me at all. Too many buttons on the center, too much screen up top. Give me some analog gauges.
I drive a G05 40i for a week straight while the CF trims were being installed. I very preferred the overall experience of my 50i over the new 40i. In terms of styling, the G05 M Sport with extended shadow line looks really nice in a dark color. The interior looks more modern and the ride is much quieter on the G05. However, I like the more rugged looking interior of the F15 and with the M Performance upgrades on the inside and outside, I really like how it looks. So compared to a base 40i, a well optioned F15 50i M Sport to me is much more compelling experience - inside and out.

The M50i, fully loaded, which my friend has is definitely a significant improvement in all respects.

My 2 cents worth…
Appreciate 1
sukhk5272189.00