View Single Post
      06-16-2014, 03:11 AM   #12
parm
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2014 X5 M50d

Sorry to hear about the problem with your paint. I had a similar issue with mine (search on awful service from park lane.....for the thread) the rear of the car had been mopped to within an inch if it's life and looked grey in places and not black, the corners of the panels had no paint left on them and I too had dust in the laquer. BMW repaired it at park lane when I complained but it came back looking worse. The additional problem was now that Park lane denied any further paint problem and said the car looked perfect(clearly it didn't) My only mode of communication with BMW at this point was to post pictures of the car and share the link on as many of their Facebook pages an twitter feeds as possible. The car was taken back to Thorn who immediately said the paint was cr&p. The car was repainted properly at the prep centre and now looks mint. Don't accept what the dealers says and push for a BMW rep to inspect it. My last two BMW have both had terrible paint and I concur with the previous posts. Great cars but the paint could be better. Good luck sorting it and don't accept them saying no to you
Appreciate 0