12-01-2016, 09:27 AM   #27
r33_RGSport
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G09 XM, G05 X5 40, 991.2 T

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewy604 View Post
^ Still not sure that is Ben. From what I can see, H&R has updated their part#'s since I installed the Trak+ 15/20 on my May 2014 build X5. I'm guessing the new part# allows for this change in design. Thoughts?

15mm Old Part# 3075740 New Part# 3075741
20mm Old Part# 4075740 New Part# 4075741

I've got a few friends running 15/20's on their '15 and 16' M Sports without issue.
The new part numbers are just bigger in overall diameter to match the backpad of the wheels. But the hub clearance are still the same. I checked them already.

For your friends, have you asked them to take off the wheels again to check if it break or not?

I mean, I have no problem selling them, but if it break, I won't replace them for free like the last time it happened.
I got 1 forum reader, not sure if he is a member or not, bought a set of 15mm for his '16 X5 and broke it.
Then blame me for it even though there are notes on the product description on my website and filed a dispute after I explained to him everything. And the bank, of course, favors the consumer.
Even H&R stated, it is customer responsibility to check the hub clearance before install. They won't warranty them if it a damage caused by customer.
Active Autowerke • KW • H&R • Ohlins • Remus • and more...
Appreciate 0