11-18-2017, 05:23 PM   #14
VGM6
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: F86 X6M & E63 M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montesquieu1748 View Post
That is exactly what we are talking about. Unfortunately, I do not know what the laws are in Canada. However, I imagine that all cars that are produced for a BMW North America have the same capabilities. The US Spec version just has this intelligent adaptive lighting disabled by coding.

The requirements your vehicle needs, if I am not mistaken, are fully adaptive LED headlights, and the auto high beam button on the left stalk near the BC button.

If you refer to the coding thread above, it talks about the headlights on the first page or so.
ya lucky enough i have all of that just need to test it out or wait for someone who can confirm before i look into coding. So weird that NA doesn't allow it. Its a very smart function that I would have left on all the time. I never understood what that button even does for us with out coding. So does it still light up when cars aren't around and shut off entirely when it sees a car, or is it just a button that lights up on the dash and does nothing?