View Single Post
      02-12-2014, 01:27 PM   #22
kip1
Captain
Rep
Drives: X5M50d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armen383 View Post
Technology moves forward. VHS, DVD, Blu-Ray, etc. - same with Halogens, Xenons, LEDs, etc. Simply put: if you have the cash - just go for the latest technology.
Yes, but I have seen no tests Where LEDs Would be better than Xenons, actually I think it has been exactly opposite. I am a technology freak, I want the hud, LCD panel, lane change assist, adaptive cc, night vision etc. I ordered everything, but I don't get what I would gain with LEDs, that's where I draw the line. If they would illuminate better or wider or something, but so far not one single thing has pushed me to the direction of LEDs after I found out the above facts. The same is with the traffic assistant, I find absolutely no point in having an automatic steering on a highway, below 40kmh, while holding one finger on the steering wheel, It helps me get distracted? I tend to have eyes on the road. That is not the type of tech that I want. If it would steer while I would fall asleep, and save my life, I would understand this. My salesman is on holiday so will post if I get new info on the LEDs, I live in Europe so I get all the gadgets.
Appreciate 0