09-16-2014, 09:47 AM   #26
cy07
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 X5 50i 2016 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by opasha View Post
Glad to hear the ride and handling is better . Yeah, when I read you had spacers with the 12s in the back, I was like hold up...but then I realized ok not bad thanks to the flared fenders. If you had non-flared fenders your car wouldn't be street legal I believe...at least where I live it wouldn't because you can only be so far out from the wheel well.

Also, I think maybe Armen meant in general that Hartge hasn't changed much in their OVERALL wheel selection. They only have 4 styles. Yes, thankfully they are multi-spoke because any multi-spoke will look solid on our F15s, but they should at least produce another 2-4 sets of new designs. That's just my opinion.

I think that's also why I chose the 310M - they are a double spoked wheel - 5 thin spokes in the front with a thick 5 spoke pattern behind to give the illusion of more as you drive.

For what it's worth, so far, I'm really impressed with all the 22" wheel upgrades that forum members have done on these forums. They all look fantastic. I don't recall one ugly wheel combo that I have seen.

Thats true actually, every 22 x5 I have seen all look great so far. I first thought 21 was the sweet spot until I saw more pictures of Opasha, zipforia, and r33 x5s. 22 fills the gap better.

Arman I too like that design, but its seen on a lot of BMWs, 6 series, m3, m4, and m5 etc. I prefer aftermarket for that personal look than an option box checked from factory. i do like that M versuon front bumper a lot Omar!
Appreciate 0