jasonn
JDM Slut
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 e90 335i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by miniminn View Post
I am trying to order a 2015 35d but the best I could get in the NW is 2500 over invoice. I have tried a few different dealers but no luck. Anyone knows if that's ok for the NW?
Thanks,
I think my SoCal dealer was $2k over invoice. It'll be $1k over invoice after the driving event.

However, I don't think I can go through with my deal. I just got a commercial loan for a property and my lender is advising me not to run my my credit during this time. They will need to run my credit a second time at the close of escrow and I cannot have assumed any additional liability by that time.

That's no big deal, it just means I have to pay all cash. However, the dealer will not let me do that. They said due to the export issue I have to finance. Wow.

I think I'm going to have to go to another dealership since financing is not an option. Even if I have to pay a little more.

This dealership is Nick Alexander and my client advisor was Alex. If you wanted to get you car there, miniminn, know that at least they can do $2k over invoice right off the bat. I didn't really negotiate other than saying I went to a few dealerships prior. This is for an xDrive, hopefully it'll be the same for your Diesel.
Appreciate 0