View Single Post
      05-15-2017, 08:32 PM   #28
vvcobravv
Level 11
United_States
Rep
Drives: x5 50i M Carbon Black

***Update***

After trying 5 different cans to find the right sound we were looking for, not too loud, more aggressive than stock, polished, single unit, no drone, and improved horsepower... We have landed on one and are beginning to make the first production unit. This will be a full stainless steel unit including the powder coated tips. We will have pictures on and off the car, sound clips, and dyno video hopefully this week. We decided to make the tips quad staggered black powder coated similar to the Meisterschaft System but not nearly as loud, and no valves.

Sorry again for the delay everyone, we had a family health scare and work has been really busy too.

We decided that once we get the marketing stuff together for you guys, we would make the units in batches of 10. The price will remain at $1,500.00 for the unit and after 10 deposits are received it will be about 2-3 weeks until they are at your door (US).

Looking forward to the feedback and excited that we were able to do something that is quality and affordable for the community.

P.S.

If anyone is willing to send in a picture of the underside of their 35i, we would like to compare the fitment to see if the system would be universal and if not, what kind of fab work would be needed either by your exhaust shop or if we could make an adapter to make things plug and play.
2015 Nissan Armada Platinum
Appreciate 1
iconoclast7265.50