Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Hahaha, right...

He is very cute, and I love him to bits. I also thought for 25 years he's gay. Then he met his wife, was married three months later, and they are extremely happy.

But she made me go listen to him sing karaoke, and ballroom dancing was involved on Monday, since that's what he does when stressed. Yesterday he showed up, and I tried once again to explain to him they'll be fine for a few hours. And tonight I got a text from the wife:

"can't take it, he is so sad he did this to me. You owe me bitch, explain to him how this works."
You guys are weird. Why can't you just go buy a little house with a white picket fence, have 2.5 children, drive a minivan, have play dates while your hubby goes golfing, etc.... No, you have to take out your friends husband to karaoke and ballroom dancing cause he's sad he got his wife pregnant. For a THIRD time??!!? I don't understand.